You'll forget about the loud rustling of standard trail shorts the minute you slip into the silent movement of the Giro Women's Arc Short. Designed with smooth-wearing ripstop, the Arc Short emphasizes trail comfort without the rustling noise pulling your attention away from chirping birds and rushing streams alongside the trail. This fabric is not only dead silent, but it's also tough enough to withstand the punishment of sitting on rugged overlooks and brushing by overhanging vegetation alongside the trail.
For added protection from passing showers and flinging mud, Giro employs a DWR finish that repels outside moisture and mucky trail debris. The ripstop fabric features a UPF 50+ rating, meaning you'll be protected from the sun's onslaught of searing UV rays. Its classic fit effortlessly slides over your favorite liner shorts, allowing you to customize the support and padding underneath. For secure storage, the zippered hand pocket is handy for tossing a few energy bars or your car keys while you're slaying miles of alpine singletrack.
- Stealthy trail shorts won't distract you from nature
- Classic trail baggies slide over padded liner shorts
- Polyester ripstop is smooth-wearing and dead silent
- DWR finish repels passing rain and flinging mud
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from searing UV rays
- Zippered hand pocket for secure storage
- Adjustable waist tabs prevent slipping
- Item #GIR00E3
- Q & A
beautiful, pricey w/o chamois
I am usually a size 4 but there was none left and ordered 6, a little to big and have to return. Beautiful color, material and workmanship. They are quite pricey for not having a chamois insert.