Knickers never generate as much attention as bib shorts or tights, but if you're the type of cyclist who has a hard time narrowing down what to wear during the shoulder seasons, we'd recommend you giving them a chance. Investing in a pair that doesn't require you to make compromises in fit is key, and it's something that Giordana was well aware of when constructing its women's Fusion Knickers.
- Dedicated knickers for added warmth on cool fall rides
- Strategic fit locks into place without excess bulk
- Proprietary fabric is lightweight, breathable, and supple
- Material actively wicks away moisture to keep you dry
- Cirro chamois provides comfortable padding to your sit bones
- Lycra waistband comfortably holds fit in place
- Item #GIOX267
- spring, fall
- Cirro W
- Lycra lining
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 19, 2020
My favorite brand!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 125 lbs
I'm finally writing a review, just because I'm a huge fan of Giordana in general. These, as do their other shorts that I've gotten, fit well and feel great. I like the grippy leg bands with reflective strips at the bottom, along with the reflective tag that most of their shorts include. The tapered waist band is extremely comfortable, and the chamois is thicker than average, which I like for my sensitive sits bones. Recommend!
January 2, 2021
Is there a reason you only rated these knickers a 4 and not a 5? Just wondering.