FR- C Pro Reflective Bib Short
Giordana knows the time it takes to develop and maintain fitness for road racing. From early mornings before the rest of the city wakes to late after-work rides, we’re used to fitting training in regardless of how early the sun sets. The Giordana FR-C Pro Reflective Bib makes sure we’re visible on the road for all those dawn and dusk miles, with the same pro-level fit we love from the FR-C line.
The wide 7.5cm leg cuffs feature a highly reflective floret dot pattern, which reflects light to make sure vehicles and other cyclists can see you on the road. Giordana uses a soft, mesh-like elastic leg gripper and internal silicone grippers to keep the shorts in place while you mash out the last interval before breakfast.
- Pro-level bib shorts with highly reflective leg bands
- Reflective accents enhance visibility during low-light rides
- Fabrics combine compressive support with a lightweight, soft feel
- Cirro S chamois is comfortable for many miles
- Non-restrictive leg bands offer a comfortable, secure fit
- Strategic Core Contour System paneling helps fight fatigue
- Lightweight, lie-flat bib straps add support without bulk
- Abrasion-resistant Lycra on inner thighs and seat for durability
- Ametista fabric at waist for added comfort and support
- Crafted with care in Giordana's own Italian factory
- Item #GIOX27A
- [face fabric] HC50 compressive power Lycra, [inner leg, seat panels] Zaffiro 2.0 abrasion-resistant Lycra, [waist] Ametista Carbon
- spring, summer, fall
- Cirro S
- [upper] 190 Mesh, Antigua piping, [straps] LoPro 0 elastic microfiber
- Leg Gripper
- 190 E elastic with silicone gripper
- leg bands
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 17, 2024
Best Bib Shorts
- I've put it through the wringer
The same great FR-C quality and comfort but with the added safety of reflective leg bands. The generous reflective area really stands out in the dark. The reflective patch is very durable over the last year or so of weekly use there has been no significant wear/fading.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help