Select style & size:Select options
Prep delicious meals in the woods.
Looking to chop fresh vegetables, mince savory meats, and prep meal accoutrements when you're miles from civilization? Pick up the Gerber Freescape Camp Kitchen Kit for the precise blades and sanitary cutting surface desired by camp chefs and backwoods barbecue masters. This kit includes a Camp Kitchen Knife and Paring Knife for masterful slicing, chopping, and mincing of vegetables and meats. Stainless steel construction prevents corrosion while maintaining superior sharpness over time. As a handy bonus, the cutting board features a ceramic knife sharpener for maintaining both blades.
The Freescape Camp Kitchen Kit conveniently carries both knives within a pull-out interior compartment, with each knife secured to its magnetic slot. The carrying case doubles as a cutting board, so you're never resorting to unsanitary surfaces for food preparation. Perimeter drip channels keep messes from spilling over the sides. And when you're finished cooking, the roomy interior houses a kitchen towel or sanitary wipes for convenient clean-up.
- Prep delicious meals miles from your home kitchen
- Topside doubles as a sanitary cutting board
- Camp Kitchen Knife offers a large chopping blade
- Paring Knife comes in handy for precise cuts
- Magnetic slots secure both knives in transit
- Built-in ceramic knife sharpener for maintaining fine-edges
- Roomy compartment carries a kitchen towel or sanitary wipes
- Gerber makes premium camp cutlery in Portland, Oregon
- Item #GER000S