Why We Like The G3 Splitboard LT Glide
G3's beloved and compact Splitboard LT Glide climbing skins give us the same unbeatable performance we've come to expect in cold, dry conditions, while reducing the bulk in our shell's pocket on the ride down. With a minimalist tip and tail system, this skin boasts a 15% weight savings compared to others in its class, while also providing a quick, secure fit.
- Ultralight, high-performing splitboard skins for backcountry tours
- Mohair-nylon blend provides both smooth gliding and durability
- PFC-free waterproofing and non-toxic glue for eco-friendly design
- Camming tail connector gives a secure tail strap connection
- Minimalist, asymmetrical tip connectors fit securely on any board
- Pre-cut straight edge tip and tail for simpler customization
- Removable Rip Strip for easier pull apart and extra adhesion
- Trim tool provided to get right to fitting out of the box
- Item #GGGW1AA
- blend (nylon, mohair)
- Tip Attachment
- asymmetrical tip connector
- Tail Attachment
- camming tail connector
- [small/medium] 144 - 162cm, [medium/large] 154 - 172cm
- Skin Savers Included
- yes, with Trim Tool
- Claimed Weight
- [small/medium] 8.9oz, [medium/large] 9.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- backcountry snowboarding
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 13, 2023
Wanted to love these...but 1 major flaw
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
I have had about 7 days out touring on these skins and have mixed feelings about them but give them 3 stars due to one major issue I find to be unacceptable. Regarding the skins themselves, the glide is excellent and with good form the grip is great too. When sized properly they fit securely and can definitely be rolled and placed in jacket pockets. As to my major issue with them it's the tail clip. As aforementioned, when sized properly they fit great, but there in lies the rub. On at least three occasions, including during a skimo race(split group) recently, the clips adjusted in my pocket or in my pack and when I went to put them on, the fit was no longer correct. I shouldn't have to be concerned about this kind of issue happening regularly with a skin. I would not recommend these because this isn't something I've experienced ever before with skins, especially ones they position as being their high end model for splitboarders.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help