Why We Like The G3 SEEKr 100 Ski
The G3 SEEKr 100 is a light and efficient backcountry ski that’ll more than hold its own during powder-seeking tours and objective-driven missions in the alpine. With a super versatile 100mm waist, rockered tip, raised tail, and plenty of camber underfoot, the SEEKr 100 has all the hallmarks of a do-it-all ski. And to keep the ski stiff without adding any unnecessary weight, G3 added four layers of carbon and polyurethane sidewalls so you can count on these skis when you need to lay them on edge in firm conditions in high-consequences terrain.
- Do-it-all backcountry ski with a lightweight design
- Versatile waist width will float powder and carve hardpack
- Tip and tail rocker allows ski to float powder and smear turns
- Camber underfoot for reliable edge hold in firm conditions
- Four layers of carbon keep ski stiff without adding weight
- Titanal mounting plate allows for a solid, reliable binding mount
- Magnetic contact points keep skis together while hiking
- 3D shaped Paulownia wood core keeps ski light yet responsive
- Item #GGGW1AR
- 170cm, 178cm, 186cm
- 132 / 100 / 120mm
- Turn Radius
- [162cm] 14.5m, [170cm] 16.4m, [178cm] 18.3m, [186cm] 20.2m
- early rise, slight camber
- FlyRide Plus Seekr, PolyUrethane sidewall
- poplar, paulownia
- two layers of triaxial-stitched carbon, titanal aluminum mounting plate
- Claimed Weight
- (pair)[162cm] 5lb 14oz (2665g), [170cm] 6lb 2oz (2778g), [178cm] 6lb 6oz (2892g), [186cm] 6lb 10oz (3005g)
- backcountry skiing, freeride skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help