SEEKr 100 Ski
- Backcountry ski feels light on the uphill and floaty on the down
- Mid-fat 100 waist balances between soft and firm snow prowess
- Slight camber with early rise for stability and keeping tips up
- Four layers of carbon keep the ski stiff, stable, and light
- PolyUrethane sidewalls amp up durability and dampness
- Item #GGG003S
- Q & A
G3 2018/19 Backcountry Ski Lineup
Designed, engineered and tested deep in the wild-west of BC’s Coast Mountains, G3 skis are purpose built for skiing hard in the backcountry. Premium lightweight materials balance with G3’s unique chatter-proof technologies for fast ascents and powerful descents.
If your typical ski length was between the available lengths on this ski, would you opt to go longer or shorter than usual?
Depends on the way you like to ride, the longer will help you glide above the pow, shorter will help with quick movements.