Why We Like The G3 Ion 10 Binding
It only takes one steep skinner to learn the value of lightweight backcountry ski gear. The G3 Ion 10 Binding provides this lightweight feel and makes the uphill even more comfortable with the addition of 2 Quick Flick heel risers that flatten out any climb. On the downhill, the wider-than-average mountain pattern helps you drive power to your edges in spicy situations.
- Superlight touring bindings for gram-counting backcountry skiers
- QuickFlick heel lifts with bi-directional heel rotation
- BootStop step-in navigational system assists locking boot down
- Pivoting toe piece ensures consistent release values
- Single tool adjustment for everything lets you carry one driver
- Item #GGGW19W
- Release Rating
- Boot Compatibility
- Brake Width
- 85mm, 100mm, 115mm, 130mm
- Brakes Included
- Heel Elevators
- Quick Flick, 2
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.6oz
- alpine touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help