Why We Like The G3 Fixie Ski Poles
Riding aggressively both inbounds and out calls for the G3 Fixie Ski Poles. These poles may skimp on adjustment, but they more than make up for it with unique features. The aluminum shaft handles hard use while the stiff baskets allow us to manipulate our heel risers on the skin track. Additionally, the removable pole straps allow you to ride sans straps out-of-bounds and the comfortable handles limit fatigue.
- Beefy ski poles designed for use both inbounds and in the backcountry
- Aluminum shaft offers lightweight durability for daily riding
- Dual-density grip limits fatigue on longer days spend in the hills
- Removable strap locks in a secure fit or a safer feel in avalanche terrain
- 85mm baskets handle varying conditions with relative ease
- Hard plastic eyelets hold your gloves to dry or help you set up a tent
- Item #GGGW19G
- 115cm, 120cm, 125cm, 130cm, 135cm
- dual density plastic
- 85mm (PIVOT Magnetic)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- freeride/powder skiing, all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help