Select style & size:Select options
Not just a split version of an all-mountain deck, the Axle truly is a one-board quiver that's made for backcountry splitboarding, by backcountry splitboarders. A progressive shape, stiff flex, and slight camber profile with early rise makes for a versatile ride that's built to be playful in powder while still remaining stable in the chop and confident at high speeds.
The carbon fiber matrix improves edge control and response in sketchy terrain without adding much extra weight, and the poppy wooden core does much of the same with its impressive strength-to-weight ratio, making for a skin up that's as smooth as the ride down. Plus, small details, like the snag-free rounded edges on the inside of the tips of the board or the ice-and snow-shedding nylon topsheet, make all the difference in the world to ensure that whatever tour you're on is one to remember.
- Versatile all-mountain split ready for pow and chop alike
- Slight camber profile balance play with stability
- Directional shape with stiff flex charges confidently at speed
- Poplar and paulownia core is both powerful and lightweight
- Carbon fiber matrix enhances response and liveliness
- Polyurethane sidewall enhances durability and impact-absorption
- Rounded edges on inside of the tips won't snag your pants
- Item #GGG004R