PowerTouch Handlebar Tape
Upgrading your bike may not be in the cards this year, but switching out your bar tape is plenty attainable. Ten minutes spent re-taping your handlebars in the garage is a task no cyclist can complain about, and there's something satisfying about getting rid of your sweaty, discolored old tape whose age escapes you. Replacing it with FSA's PowerTouch Handlebar Tape makes for a significant upgrade, with the grippy cork and synthetic blend providing a consistently tacky surface whether you wear gloves or not. The gel-embossed underside holds the tape firmly in-place without the use of adhesives, so when you next indulge in a tape replacement day, you won't be scraping stickum and crumbling cork off your bars.
- Hybrid cork tape offering a great balance of comfort and road feel
- Fully textured surface for superior grip in all conditions
- 3mm thickness with gel padding for comfort and shock-absorption
- Gel on the underside provides a firm hold, no need for adhesives
- Item #FSA001X
- synthetic/natural cork blend
- Claimed Weight
- 3oz (85g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help