Why We Like The FP Movement Lead The Pack Pullover
From nights huddled next to the campfire to walks around our favorite park, the FP Movement Lead The Pack Pullover keeps us cozy as cool weather settles in. The soft fleece construction keeps us warm and comfortable whether we're running errands around town or spending a few hours in the great outdoors. The water-resistant panels help to provide some protection from light rain, snow, and wind, and the elastic cuffs and hood keep us fully protected on chilly days.
- Warm and cozy pullover for trips to and from the gym
- Fuzzy fleece is exceptionally soft for all day comfort
- Water-resistant panels block out inclement weather
- Half-zip style allows us to quickly cool down
- Fixed hood gives allows us to bundle up on chilly days
- 2 jersey lined hand pockets warm up frozen fingers
- Relaxed, oversized fit provides effortless style
- Item #FPMB02V
- [main material] 100% polyester, [lining] 95% viscose, 5% elastane
- slightly oversized
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- casual, hiking, camping
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 21, 2023
Feels like I'm wearing a baby lamb
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
Love this pull-over. It is very warm and soft. I did have to exchange it though for a smaller size. It runs very large.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help