Select Style & Size
Launch D3O Knee/Shin Pad
Gravity riding requires a certain level of attention to detail when it comes to protective gear in order to provide the rider with peace of mind. The Launch D3O Knee Pads implement a D3O insert over the knee cap in order to provide uncompromising deflective properties to one of the most vulnerable areas for downhill riding.
- Extended knee pad is designed for rugged use on gnarly trails
- D3O insert provides lightweight and breathable shock absorption
- Hook-and-loop strap supplies a comfortable fit
- Extended side foam padding provides added coverage
- CE EN 1621 certification gives you peace of mind
- Item #FXRZ2AT
- 20% nylon, 40% neoprene, 30% D3O polyurethane, 5% polyester, 5% spandex
- slip on with three hook-and-loop adjustment straps
- Protection Area
- knee, shin
- CE EN 1621-1 Level 1
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 3, 2020
Almost, but not quite
I wanted something to cover my shins, but I didn't want to go for the storm trooper look. I like the amount of padding in these. For what I need them for. However, the securing straps are just a little under engineered. I don't think they are bad, but I wonder how well they will stay on in a big fall. I would have paid more for better straps. As it is, I have to make the painful decision to go storm trooper. Or have separate shin guards with my knee guards. Pads, pads, and more pads.
August 4, 2020
Large is not that big
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 200 lbs
I’m 6’ 200lbs and the largest size is made for people with skinny legs, if they were any smaller they would not Velcro around my leg. In my opinion they need to make a larger size!