Baseframe Pro SL Base Layer
- A padded vest that highlights core protection
- Perforated, grooved spine pad contours and moves with you
- Body heat softens the F3 impact foam for flexible comfort
- To shield from big hits, F3 hardens in event of impact
- Open stretch mesh body allows for ventilation and breathing
- Built in padding at hips boosts coverage and protection
- Removable back panel allows for easy washing
- Item #FXRZ2AO
- 35% D3O polyurethane, 37% nylon, 8% polyester, 20% EVA
- Protection Area
- back, chest, hips
- CE EN 1621-1 Level 1 Back
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 14, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Really nice fit and comfortable to wear. It is a bit hot but not really much more hot than wearing a base layer. Wore it on a pedal fest and it didn’t flop around at all.
December 9, 2020
Light and cool
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 190 lbs
I really like the baseframe pro SL for enduro style riding. It breathes very well on the front and sides, has solid protection and doesn't get super stinky if you rinse it after use. Hip pads were a great inclusion. I wish the back protection was a bit lower profile as it does stick out a bit more than my other low profile armor and it doesn't breath as well as it could so you'll get a sweaty back. It's a minor gripe though as it's still pretty slim. I'm 6'1, 190lbs with a 45" measured chest so got the XL. Probably could have gone with the large.
March 21, 2021
Good Review, a lot of info. Thanks