Why We Like The Flylow Kimberly Bib
When Flylow was designing the Kimberly Bib they seemingly thought of everything. Familiar features like a waterproof and breathable membrane, adjustable bib, and ankle gaiters provide reliable comfort on hill. Meanwhile, more unique features like well-thought out pockets and a rainbow rear zip allow us to stay prepared and comfort on the hill.
- Ski and snowboard bibs designed for avid riders who go everywhere
- Durable nylon face fabric handles daily wear and tear with ease
- Waterproof and breathable membrane blocks moisture, wicks sweat
- Adjustable bib locks in a secure fit, keeps deep snow out of layers
- Rainbow seat zipper allows you to answer natures call comfortably
- Inner thigh vents dump excess heat while you boot pack
- Powder gaiters prevent snow from sneaking into your socks
- Item #FLGZ0DE
- [membrane/laminate] 3-layer laminate, [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- 1 chest, 1 zippered waistband, 1 zippered thigh
- rainbow seat zips, inner thigh vents
- belt loops
- Cuff Closure
- seamless reinforcements
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.5oz (638g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help