Cozy, not stifling.
Hitting the sweet spot in the warmth department, the FlyLow Men's Dexter Insulated Jacket keeps you comfortable in cold temperatures without the suffocating feeling of heavier jackets. It's an ideal midlayer for skiing in inclement conditions that effortlessly layers under your waterproof shell on the mountain. It's equipped with 6-inch underarm vents, just in case you're overheating on backcountry tours or warmer spring days.
The lightweight ripstop shell features a DWR finish that sheds oncoming snow showers when you're suiting up in the parking lot on powder days. 60-gram Primaloft insulation delivers low-bulk warmth and packable efficiency for a myriad of outdoor activities and casual pursuits. Giving the Dexter Jacket an edge over its down-stuffed rivals, Primaloft Eco synthetic insulation retains body heat in damp weather. Minimizing its environmental impact, Primaloft Eco is made from post-consumer recycled materials, such as old plastic bottles.
- Cozy midlayer keeps you warm, but not stifling
- 60-gram PrimaLoft Eco traps heat without the weight
- Polyester ripstop shell is lightweight and durable
- DWR finish repels oncoming rain and snow showers
- Zippered underarm vents release excess warmth
- Articulated sleeves promote range of motion
- Conveniently packs into its own stuff pocket
- Item #FLG005G