SR Snowboard Binding
Make fluid pow slashes and surf nimbly through the trees with the Flux SR Snowboard Binding. It combines a soft-flexing highback with an extremely responsive baseplate to offer a feel that lets you get loose while maintaining control and precision.
The urethane highback is soft for a playful feel when weaving pow slashes and doing deep snow butters, while the Transfer baseplate provides a dynamic feel so you still have plenty of edge control when navigating tight trees and technical terrain. Flux's new Cork footbed offers a cushy feel for riding over tracked-out snow and stomping landings, and it also prevents snow buildup so you don't have a high heel made of ice under your boot. And when you've gotten your fill of freshies, the new Beer Buckles feature a bottle opener so you can crack open your favorite beverage in the parking lot.
- Surfy, yet responsive binding for maximum powder enjoyment
- Soft urethane highback offers surfy freedom
- Transfer baseplate offers incredible edge-to-edge response
- Cork footbed cushions and prevents snow buildup
- Adjustable heel and toe ramps for custom fit
- Titanium hardware is light, yet exceptionally strong
- Waffle straps offer seamless connection for better response
- UU Fit evens out pressure for natural feel and hold
- Item #FLX002Y