Why We Like The Flow Omni Hybrid Snowboard Binding
The Omni Hybrid Snowboard Binding, as the name implies, is a ride-it-all snowboard binding with a mid-stiff flex and Flow's signature ActiveStrap rear-entry tech. When the highback leans back, the hybrid straps lift, and the Slip-N-Grip plate lets the foot slide in, creating a snug fit without fussing with the straps.
- Convenient snowboard binding blends all-terrain versatility and step-in design
- Medium-stiff flex rides well in from powder to the terrain park
- Hybrid straps with Active Strap technology hold foot and leave room for entry
- Rear-entry, single-component highback with asymmetric shape for comfort
- Canted baseplate padding aligns joints for reduced fatigue lap after lap
- Item #FLOQ1AZ
- Asym Uniback Fuse (glass-filled nylon), rear entry
- Fuse-Series (glass-filled nylon), Slip-N-Grip plate (nylon)
- Baseplate Padding
- Bankbeds, 2.5-degree canted
- Ankle Strap
- Hybrid ExoKush, Active Strap
- Toe Strap
- Hexo Toecap
- Locking Slap Ratchet
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on Flow's scale)
- Nylon Multidisk (4-hole, 3D, Channel)
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help