Why We Like The Flow Mayon Plus Hybrid Snowboard Binding
Juiced for comfort and all-mountain performance, the Mayon Plus Hybrid Snowboard Binding is a versatile, tweaky binding of Flow's creation. Its medium flex is ideal for slashing groomers all over the resort, and Flow's signature reclining highback and ActiveStrap technology lock us in faster than traditional bindings. The Mayon Plus's upgraded ExoKush PowerStrap is crafted with expanded EVA, providing lightweight comfort that's still plenty reactive. And with the binding's hybrid construction, the Hexo Toecap keeps us solidly in the binding for control with a little extra flexibility.
- Rear-entry snowboard binding built for all-mountain comfort and performance
- Medium flex essential for versatile riding styles
- Rear-entry highback offers quicker entry than traditional strap bindings
- Baseplate is wide, rockered, and asymmetrical for ideal power transfer
- Hybrid ActiveStrap with ExoKush provides unexpected comfort
- AuxTech toe cap pulls boot back for solid fit and board control
- Nylon Multidisk is compatible with all major snowboard mounting styles
- Item #FLOQ1AO
- Asym Uniback, rear entry
- Axis-Series Mayon chassis (glass-filled nylon)
- Baseplate Padding
- Bankbeds, 2.5-degree canted
- Ankle Strap
- Hybrid ExoKush, Active Strap
- Toe Strap
- Hexo Toecap
- Locking Slap Ratchet
- medium (6 out of 10 on Flow's scale)
- Nylon Multidisk (4-hole, 3D, Channel)
- park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help