Why We Like The Flow Fenix Plus Fusion Snowboard Binding
With all-around versatility and lightning-fast convenience, the Fenix Plus Fusion Snowboard Binding is the ideal binding for riders looking to beat out the crowds and snatch first tracks. The binding's rockered, asymmetrical shape offers comfortable riding and active response without being difficult to control. And speaking of ease, these bindings feature Flow's Fusion ExoKush straps that stay in place while we use the rear-entry highback and provide incredible hold while we cruise the resort.
- All-mountain rear-entry bindings with comfort, control, and ease of use
- Medium flex offers response and comfort for any lap at the resort
- Asymmetrical highback and canted footbed offer natural leg alignment
- Rockered baseplate offers optimal edge-to-edge power transfer
- Fusion ExoKush offers support and response with minimal pressure
- Locking Slap Ratchets keep straps in place and out of the way
- Included Multidisk mates bindings with every board in the quiver
- Item #FLOQ1AI
- Asym Uniback (glass, nylon), rear entry
- Axis-Series (glass, nylon)
- Baseplate Padding
- 2.5-degree canted
- Ankle Strap
- Fusion ExoKush (EVA)
- Toe Strap
- Locking Slap Ratchets
- medium (6 out of 10 on Flow's scale)
- Nylon Multidisk (4-hole, Channel, 3D)
- park & freestyle snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help