Vidda Pro Ventilated Trouser
When your day's activity—whether it be putting in tough miles on the trail or working outside—involves hard wear in rugged and overgrown environments, the Fjallraven Vidda Pro Ventilated Trousers have the comfort and durability you need to take on the day. They're made with a durable cotton blend that withstands snags and abrasion, and feature targeted areas of stretch to keep your movement free and easy. There's also generous ventilation openings from the hips to the knees to help keep you cool when you're out in hot weather but still need the coverage that pants provide. Double-layer knees won't wear out when you're kneeling down to build a fire, and can also be outfitted with separately-sold knee pads when you've got longer, more intensive tasks at hand. Meanwhile, you've got lots of pockets and gear attachment points, including a knife pocket and axe-loop to help you chop firewood or do some backyard bushwacking.
- Durable yet lightweight pants for rugged treks and hard outdoor work
- Tough cotton blend withstands scrapes and snags in overgrown terrain
- Ventilation openings provide cooling airflow in warmer weather
- Gusseted crotch and stretchy fabric help you move freely
- Double layer knees can be fitted with knee pads for added protection
- Knife pocket and axe loop keep you ready for rugged outdoor tasks
- Lots of pockets for storage of equipment, maps, and snacks
- Item #FJR00R1
- Q & A
Could not be happier
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34 / 34
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 189lbs
I have a pair of the older Vidda's ( I have a lot of Fjallraven product for sure). I like the improvement... it does not bind as I move and they seem as durable as the older ones
I have two questions:
1. What is the measurement of the inseam on the US 37/EU 54 Vidda Pro Ventilated Trouser versus the Vidda Pro Ventilated Long Trouser?
2. Is the Dark Olive color option all one color, or does it have black knee and seat panels? The color option in the drop-down menu indicates it's all one color, but the picture shows it with black panels.
The inseam for a US 37/EU 54 is 33.1in. The Dark Olive (FJR00R1-DAROV) is the solid brown colorway. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!