Fire up the fondue.
The Fjallraven Men's Ovik Knit Sweater caters to those who prefer to let their legs rest after a day on the slopes over a pot of melted cheese and a bottle of red. Made with temperature-regulating wool in a Scandinavian-inspired knit pattern, the Ovik is a classic après-ski sweater that will transition effortlessly into your day-to-day wardrobe. The round neck, raglan sleeves, and unassuming regular fit gives a classic look and feel that will leave some extra room for a baselayer when you wear it on its own during a warm and clear spring ski day.
- For day-to-day winter wear and warm spring ski days
- Breathable wool regulates temperatures and manages moisture
- Knit pattern with classic Scandinavian style
- Regular fit with round neck, snug sleeves, and knit hems
- Fjallraven was founded in Northern Sweden in 1960
- Item #FJR00AU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is a nice, thick, well constructed sweater. It's warm and looks great at a fancy dinner or around a campfire. You can tell as soon as you put it on that it's gonna hold up a lot better than anything you can find at the mall.