Why We Like The Fjallraven Keb Fleece Hoodie
Comfortable and made with a functional fleece-wool blend, the Fjallraven Keb Fleece Hoodie makes a good mid-layer or outer-layer when we go out to play. The fleece-blend insulates when wet and wicks away moisture, so we can stay comfortable when we're sweaty or damp from the elements. The hood provides additional weather protection while the shoulders are reinforced with Fjallraven's proprietary G-1000 fabric for added durability when we're wearing a pack. Like all Fjallraven clothing, this fleece is made to last for many years and features eco-friendly construction.
- Versatile insulating layer for mountain play
- Poly-wool blend is breathable and insulates when wet
- Elastane adds stretch for more range of motion
- Brushed interior helps trap warm air against our body
- PFC-free construction
- Slim fit
- Item #FJRZ0U2
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 73% polyester (partially recycled), 20% wool, 7% elastane, [shoulders] G-1000 (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, camping, Nordic skiing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help