Kaipak 58L Backpack
As simple in design as it is durable in construction, the Fjallraven Kaipak 58L Backpack won't weigh you down with unnecessary bells and whistles during multi-day excursions on the trail. Its smart and simple design gives you everything you need and nothing you don't, starting with a durable and eco-minded fabric that's made with a rugged blend of recycled polyester and organic cotton. Comfortable padding on the shoulder straps, hip belt, and back panel ensures that you can carry heavy loads without feeling unnecessary stress, while side compression straps help you pull the load in as close as you need to during challenging trail sections. There's a deployable rain cover for those times when your trek to the next campsite gets interrupted by unexpected showers, as well as trekking pole attachment loops that free up your hands during technical summit scrambles. Tack on lots of pockets for convenient access to gear, snacks, and hydration, and you've got a burly go-to pack for all of your overnight trail endeavors.
- Simple yet rugged pack for multi-day backpacking missions
- Main compartment offers 58 liters of gear and clothes storage
- Padded and adjustable straps let you comfortably carry heavy loads
- Trekking pole and ice-axe carry loops offer hands-free storage
- Compression side straps pull your load in close for more support
- High-vis rain cover helps keep you stuff dry in a downpour
- Hip belt pocket let you keep snacks and maps close by
- Item #FJR00OK
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- G-100 Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton), 500D nylon
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, adjustable
- Waist Belt
- padded, adjustable
- top, additonal bottom opening
- 2 hip belt, 2 lid, 1 front, 2 side
- Ice Axe Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Rain Cover
- included, high-visibility
- side straps
- 28.7 x 15.7 x 11.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 10.1oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 13, 2019
The Perfect Backpacking Pack!
This pack is amazing. I was skeptical because my previous pack had the ability to move the pack straps up and down the frame and this one doesn't. However, there are plenty of ways to make sure the pack is sitting right where it needs to be and it was really easy to get it fitted comfortably. This pack is simple but amazing. It held all my gear for a 5 day backpacking trip and I still had room to spare. I waxed mine because it was going to rain and it worked great. Didn't have to worry about having a large dry bag in my pack or anything! I loved the bottom opening because it allowed me to pull my sleeping pad and bag out without dumping all my gear out first. Finished multiple trips without my back or hips hurting because the straps are so comfy. If you're looking for a new backpack this one is perfect!
March 22, 2019
A good, solid piece of equipment!
This backpack has many features and he's going to use it for Scouting. take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info