Greenland Re-Wool Sweater
The Fjallraven Greenland Re-Wool Sweater serves as a dependable go to sweater for those chilly autumn days when the leaves change color and the morning dew turns to frost. Recycled wool material is eco-friendly and warm to wear, holding warmth just as well as standard wool. The half-zip style includes a high collar that adds extra protection from frigid gusts while enjoying an afternoon stroll through the countryside.
- A laid back sweater that's at home while at work or on the town
- Recycled wool construction is warm and easy to wear during the day
- High collar keeps biting wind at bay while hiking outdoors
- Ribbed cuffs and hem locks in warmth and fends off the cold
- Item #FJR00M6
- 70% recycled wool, 25% nylon, 5% other
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help