Select Style & Size
Most multitools are impossible to use it you actually need some force to loosen up a bolt or crank down on a screw, but Fix It Sticks solves that particular problem with its Original Tool, which combines multiple tools in a package that you can break apart and reassemble as needed, giving you the proper angles and plenty of torque to get the job done when you're away from the home shop.
- Aluminum body
- Steel bits
- Hex, Torx, and Phillips bits
- Item #FXS0001
- [body] aluminum, [bits] steel
- Other Tools
- [mountain set] 4,5,6mm hex / Torx 25, [roadie set] 3,4,5mm hex / Phillips #2, [roadie set 2] 2.5,4,5mm hex / Phillips #2, [Sram set] 2.5,4,5mm hex / Torx 25, [Torx set] Torx 10, 20, 25, 30
- Claimed Weight
- 1.9oz (55g)
- Recommended Use
- fixing bikes
What do you think about this product?
June 16, 2016
- I've put it through the wringer
I'm a tool guy. I always love trying out new tools and love when they work well. There are several versions of the Fix-it sticks, and I decided to go with the original. The only addition I would recommend is a friction ball to keep the tools together when in use. If I'm using this a lot the tool often separates in my hand. Great for the camelbak if you aren't going minimalist but I would probably stick with my 3-way on the work bench.
April 2, 2016
Good in a fix.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I like this tool more than many I have tried. It takes up very little space and is more than enough for many roadside repairs. The bits are of high quality and fit the bolts well. The 'T' handle has a good feel to prevent over-tightening.