Why We Like The Trail Pant
Bombing downhill runs with tight berms and trees only gets to be more fun over time, and the Trail Pant is built for such technical days so we'll always be covered and comfortable. We like that these pants give us full freedom of movement and a seven-eighths length keeps our hems out of the way of our chain. They're durable enough to handle colder weather and rock-strewn downhills, and the Trail Pant has plenty of pockets to hold our necessities.
- Comfortable trail pants for riding technical terrain
- Perfect for chilly days when we want coverage on the descents
- Easy-access storage comes from a plethora of pockets
- Four-way stretch fabric moves with us while we pedal
- Seven-eighths length with snap button leg hem stays out of the way
- Hook-and-loop tab waistband allows for adjustability
- Item #FVTZ12A
- 89% polyester, 11% spandex
- [external] 2 front, 1 zippered, [internal] 1 zippered stash
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?