Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Sleuth DLX Shoe
You've just finished a big ride in the mountains and are on your way to the après-ride festivities. Fortunately you're sporting the Five Ten Sleuth DLX Shoe, which happens to be equal parts high-performance MTB shoe and everyday sneaker. It's a joint venture between Five Ten and their parent company Adidas, combining the renowned comfort and classic design of the legendary Adidas Samba shoe with features that help you throw down your best lines on the bike. The weather-resistant suede uppers wrap your feet in soft comfort whether you're ripping the trails or cruising the streets, while the padded lining cushions blows and wicks moisture away from your feet when your working up a sweat. The sole is made of Five Ten's signature Stealth Phantom rubber with Micro Dotty tread, keeping your feet firmly glued to the pedals when you're dropping in on technical trails.
- Mountain biking shoes for trail riding and casual wear
- Borrows design cues from the classic Adidas Samba shoe
- Tacky Stealth rubber grips the pedals in any conditions
- Weather-resistant suede uppers wrap your feet in soft comfort
- Lightweight and supportive enough for all-day rides
- One-piece molded cupsole for protection and durability
- Textile lining cushions impacts and wicks moisture
- Item #FVT003Z
3 based on 5 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.