Kestrel Lace-Up Cycling Shoe
Live out your enduro dreams and power down the course in the Five Ten Men's Kestrel Lace-Up Shoes. The Lace-Ups trade out the carbon-infused shank of their top-end sibling for a nylon shank that provides a bit more give for ease of walkability while still providing efficient power transfer.
The shank is housed in an outsole comprising two different compounds. The first, Stealth C4, is hard enough for rock climbing. In fact, it was developed for rock climbing, but Five Ten imports it to the cycling world to make sure there's no watt-wasting outsole squish where rubber meets pedal. The other compound is softer and tackier. It dissipates impact while navigating the lumpy ups and downs of enduro and provides grip while scrambling across un-rideable talus slopes and rock walls.
The Kestrels Lace Ups are finished with a synthetic toe box mated to a mesh upper, with the former providing structure and protection while the latter keeps the heat down when the trail and temperature both go up. Laces span the top of the foot to lock in a customized fit, with a hook-and-loop strap for extra security and taming of excess lace length.
- A durable and comfortable off-road shoe
- Soft, tacky outsole for confident pedal grip
- Nylon shank balances stiffness and walkability
- Synthetic toe box provides extra protection
- Lace closure with hook-and-loop strap for a customized fit
- Item #FVT001Q
- Upper Material
- polyurethane coated synthetic
- lace, hook-and-loop strap
- compression molded EVA with nylon shank
- Stitched Stealth C4 rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 225g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year