Select a Size
Select a Color
Impact Pro Shoe
Five Ten has a long history as one of the only mountain bike shoes on the market with a sole that actually did a great job gripping flat pedals, seeing they used climbing-inspired Stealth rubber on the bottom of the original Impact Shoes for sticky traction. After varying redesigns addressing issues of overall durability, the Impact Pro Shoe is back to solidify Five Ten's dominance in the world of aggressive all-mountain and gravity disciplines with its stout and sturdy design, complete with Stealth rubber that originally made it famous among riders using flats.
If you're going to ride with flats, then this is the shoe to have, at least if you don't want to slip off your pedals at an inopportune moment, only to fly off your bike at high speeds or suffer a painful pedal shot to your shin. That's because the newest version of the Impact Pro is using a Stealth S1 outsole with traction bumps throughout to dig into your pedals without slipping, even if it's wet and muddy on the trail. The upper is reinforced too, with a Poron XRD foam toe cap taking the sting out of slamming your toes on a fall or bashing the front of the shoes into a sharp rock.
- Burly mountain bike shoes for all-mountain and gravity riding
- Stealth S1 rubber sole for outstanding grip, even in the wet
- Reinforced upper with abrasion-resistant synthetic fabric
- Poron XRD foam toe cap designed to withstand serious abuse
- Compression-molded PU midsole absorbs heavy landings
- Item #FVT003V
- Upper Material
- [upper] weather-resistant synthetic, [toe cap] impact-resistant Poron
- OrthoLite insoles
- [outsole] Stealth S1 rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?