Select your style & size:Select options
Not every Nordic adventure has to be an all-out race or an off-trail odyssey. Fischer's XC Control Touring Boot is designed for on-trail cruising but has enough ruggedness to handle the occasional foray out of the tracks and into the woods. Designed with Fischer's Sport Fit concept, the Control offers a snug, comfortable fit with the bonus of a thermo-moldable liner, ASC3 ankle support cuff, and an injected heel cap for stability and comfort. The hook-and-loop cuff closure and semi-high cuff keep snow from creeping into your boots, while the Triple-F membrane and Thinsulate insulation work together to move moisture away from your socks and seal in your hard-earned warm arm. Fischer even included a Cleansport NXT anti-odor treatment, which'll keep your boots smelling fresher and your skiing partners happier.
- Nordic touring ski boot for on- or off-trail cruising
- ASC3 ankle support cuff with stable heel injection
- Triple-F membrane and Thinsulate insulation fend off moisture
- NNN binding compatibility
- Cleansport NXT antimicrobial treatment resists odor
- Item #FIS003F