Rollerski Classic Bindings
You don't need to take time off just because there isn't any snow. Mount the Fischer Rollerski Classic Bindings to your favorite pair of rollerskis and hit the streets. The binding has pre-drilled housing and comes with high-grade Torx screws for a secure mount directly on the rollerski. This allows you to be lower to the ground for a more direct power transfer. Additionally, the Torsion-proofed body delivers excellent ski control and forward thrust without adding weight that'll only slow you down. Finally, the Classic Flexor helps you achieve the best ski control from the beginning of each motion. With it you have a 45 degree working angle, a tool-free changeover, and a secure fit inside the binding housing.
- Classic rollerski binding for ski training before the snow falls
- High-grade Torx screws included for a secure and reliable mounting
- Classic Flexor absorber offers 45 degree working angle, secure fit
- Turn Lock design is easy to use when stepping in and out of binding
- Torsion-proofed body delivers power transfer without adding weight
- Low profile design offers maximum stability for more stable gliding
- Item #FIS007X
- Binding Type
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 8.81oz
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 11, 2019
In terms of mounting the heel part of this binding, where on the boots should the heel part of the binding meet?
October 26, 2018
Can this slide like the info plate classic binding? Looking to mount on a roller ski but have the ability to slide for different boot lengths.