Select style & size:Select options
Step it up.
You’ve been working on your skate technique for a while now, and while you’ve improved, you’re starting to realize your hand-me-down boots aren’t going to take you to the next level. The Fischer Women’s RCS Skate Boot performs better than an entry level boot, thanks to its race fit and upgraded features. This boot has a lower stand height to increase stability, while the hard chassis increases power transfer for a more efficient use of your energy. The hinged polymer cuff has a crosslink to further resist torsional forces as it reduces lateral movement. As you work, the Triple F membrane allows water vapor to escape without letting snow melt in, to keep your foot dry and comfortable. Comfort Guard insulation works to keep the feeling in your toes during breaks, so dropping temperatures won’t scare you away from the track.
- High-performance skate boots with a women-specific fit
- Triple F membrane for breathable protection from moisture
- Comfort Guard insulation protects your toes from the cold
- Stiff chassis for improved power transfer
- Hinged polymer cuff resists torsion and lateral movement
- Easy entry loops get the boot on and off quickly
- Speed Lock laces adjust easily and securely
- Item #FIS004U
lace, zipper, hook-and-loop
Turnamic Race Skate
- Q & A
Warm and comfortable performance
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought these for my wife. She says they're not as stiff as her previous boots but they still perform well and she really likes the Speed Lock lace.