Another day on the range.
Ideal for those fall mornings when the frost clings to the cheatgrass and fence posts between the barn and chicken coop, the Filson Women's Moorcroft Jacket's waxed cotton construction protects from light rain, snow, and whatever else you might encounter during your morning routine. Never one to cut corners, Filson made this jacket with durable hardware—metal snap buttons, two-way front zip, and adjustable waist and cuffs—to withstand the heavy wear that comes with heavy, repeated wear out in the field. A moleskin lining along the collar and chin is soft against the skin when you pull the collar up for some added protection from the wind, and a plush twill lining adds a soft touch to an otherwise rugged jacket, so you can wear it into town to grab some coffee once the chickens are fed.
- Weatherproof jacket for field work and everyday wear
- Waxed cotton cloth sheds rain, snow, and stains
- Detachable hood adapts to changing weather conditions
- Soft moleskin lining along collar and chin for comfort
- Snap-adjustable waist and cuffs help seal out drafts
- Polyester twill lining along sleeves for slipping over layers
- Filson has a long history of producing durable clothing in the USA
- Item #FSN00B9