Select style & size:Select options
Terra Artica X2 Cycling Shoe
Keep your toes toasty as you cruise along frozen trails in these Fi'zi:k winter mountain bike shoes. The waterproof eVent membrane keeps the elements from penetrating from the outside, but at the same time uses Direct Venting technology to remain breathable from the inside so you feet don't overheat or get clammy. Plus, the Artica X2's maintain a lower profile than bulky winter riding boots despite having a cozy fleece liner.
- Ride into winter with these weatherproof all-mountain shoes
- Membrane blocks wind and water while remaining breathable
- Ripstop exterior with PU reinforcements for durability
- Insulated fleece lining keeps the warmth in and cold out
- Zippered ankle cuff fends off wintery elements
- BOA closure offers quick and precise fit adjustments
- EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning
- Vibram rubber tread ensures grip both on and off the bike
- Item #FIZZ02O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I have worn this shoe on just one ride, but I love it already. Nice tech, warm, and comfortable too. I’m really glad I bought this shoe. Really nicely done Fiz!