Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Tempo Overcurve R4 Wide Cycling Shoe
Whether you're just getting into road cycling, or you're needing to upgrade your kicks that have been bugging you all year, you can stop your search here. Borrowing styling and technical queues from Fi'zi:k's higher-end shoes, you can count on the Overcurve to get your feet through the longest training rides in comfort and looking forward to the next ride.
- A wide and reliable cycling shoe that’d kinder on your wallet
- BOA dial and hook-and-loop strap secures the fit on the go
- Carbon reinforced nylon sole is efficient and comfortable
- Durable Micotex upper is supple and durable
- Compatible with 3-hole road cleats
- Staggered foot opening improves the fit
- Fizik offers a value-packed road cycling shoe for with a budget
- Item #FIZZ037
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.