Arione R3 Open Saddle
We've noticed a couple of things while looking at the saddles in the peloton and Fi'zi:k's Arione Saddle is one the most popular, seeing more and more pros are using saddles with pressure-relieving cutouts. By combining an anatomic cut-out design with a classic shape, you'll find the Arione R3 Open Saddle is a winner, regardless if you're going on a spirited jaunt for just a couple of miles or pushing your limits over grueling distances.
Even though saddle selection is highly personal, we feel like there is some takeaway from riders who rack up more miles in one season then we will in a few. Thus, the Arione R3 Open Saddle is a performance-oriented road saddle for riders who want a flat saddle profile with a cut-out to avoid pressure and numbness. If you always wanted to upgrade from your stock saddle to a more highly-tuned one, this saddle should be one to consider. It represents Fi'zi:k's sleek design and top-quality craftsmanship at a price that isn't astronomical.
- A saddle for flexible riders who prefer a flatter shape
- Pressure relief cut-out lightens the burden on soft tissues
- Narrow nose lets you move around to find power spot
- K:ium alloy rails provide excellent strength-to-weight
- Comfort Core foam covered by a durable Microtex cover
- Regular and wide widths available
- Item #FIZ007P
- 7mm K:ium
- carbon-reinforced nylon
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [regular] 132mm, [large] 142mm
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 2lb 10oz, [large] 3lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help