Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Antares Versus Evo R3 Adaptive Saddle
The Antares Versus Evo R3 Adaptive Saddle is one saddle that offers seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning thanks to innovative 3D printed padding. The technology behind this allows Fi'zi:k to work without the constraints imposed by traditional production methods and materials and, with this carbon tech, we're seeing multiple functional zones within the saddle for distinctive cushioning and lasting comfort road racing and riding.
- A 3D printed saddle for engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo engineered with a full channel for pressure relief
- High strength-to-weight ratio from a Kium hollow rail
- A ride compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell is durable
- Intended for road racing and riding
- Item #FIZZ03D
- Kium alloy
- 3D-printed Carbon Digital Light Synthesis
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- 139, 149mm
- Claimed Weight
- [139mm] 7.4oz (209g), [149mm] 7.6oz (215g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 4, 2021
was a great saddle but now I'm wondering
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 155 lbs
I've put about 500 miles on this saddle and it's been very comfortable and my favorite saddle up until today when I noticed a split in the top at one of the honey comb sections.....This has me greatly concerened about longivity since this happened so soon. It's right where my sitdown bones touch the saddle...greatly dissapointed for the price of the saddle.