Park City Midweight Ski Sock
Whether you're getting first chair on the slopes of Park City, Utah or shredding the hills closer to home, the Farm To Feet Park City Midweight Ski Sock will keep your toes warm and comfortable as you rip and ride. Its soft merino wool blend is complimented by targeted cushioning zones for even more comfort, warmth, and impact absorption, and its over-the-calf height promotes more warmth and bloodflow throughout your whole lower leg. Merino wool works to wick moisture and regulate temperature, so your feet won't feel stuffy or uncomfortable in your boots. You've also got a seamless toe that won't chafe or blister during long days on the slopes, ensuring that you can stay out as long as you want.
- Midweight ski sock with plenty of comfort and cushioning
- Soft merino blend wicks moisture, breathes well, and won't stink
- Targeted cushioning delivers comfort without unnecessary bulk
- Over-the-calf height features light compression to reduce fatigue
- Seamless toe prevents blistering when you're ripping hard
- Item #FTF003M