Why We Like The Faction Prodigy 3 Ski
Very few skis can truly claim to be a one-quiver solution for most riders, but the Faction Prodigy 3 Ski has cracked the code. The 106mm waist floats beautifully through powder, pivots and smears through crud, and carves across sweeping groomers. The twin-tip profile allows us to stomp backward landings and offers premium control as the powder gets deeper. The poplar core is exceptionally durable and is protected by 2.5mm sidewalls that extend the life of the ski, so we can enjoy the ride for many seasons to come.
- Extremely capable ski that performs well in any conditions
- 106mm waist width is capable in packed snow and powder
- Rocker in tip and tail offer precise control in powder conditions
- Camber underfoot gives us great hold on steep downhills
- Poplar core has plenty of flex and pop while reducing vibration
- Fiberglass laminate damps chatter underfoot and is super durable
- 2.5mm edges increase the ski's life and protect the core
- Sintered base effortlessly skips across longer flat sections
- Item #FSKC05Z
- Responsible Collection
- 172cm, 178cm, 184cm, 190cm
- 133 / 106 / 125
- Turn Radius
- [172cm] 17m, [178cm] 19cm, [184cm] 20m, [190cm] 22m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- 2.5mm steel
- twin tip
- Claimed Weight
- [172cm] 8lb 6.7oz (3820g), [178cm] 8lb 10.9oz (3940g), [184cm] 9lb 4.1oz (4200g), [190cm] 9lb 11.2oz (4400g)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help