Why We Like The Faction Prodigy 2 Ski
Steep groomers, late-season crud, park hits, tree lines—the Faction Prodigy 2 Ski is ready and willing. The directional twin tips deliver controlled speed on steep runs, playfulness in the park, and forgiveness in rough conditions, while the midfat waist floats on deep days, and the sidewall construction delivers optimal edge hold on hardpack.
- Well-rounded ski with freestyle attitude and all-mountain performance
- Poplar core is light, strong, and resilient
- Versatile 98mm waist balances float and maneuverability
- Thick 2.5mm edges and sintered base increase durability
- Item #FSKC05X
- Responsible Collection
- 159cm, 165cm, 171cm, 177cm, 183cm, 189cm
- 127 / 98 / 119mm
- Turn Radius
- [159cm] 12m, [165cm] 14m, [171cm] 16m, [177cm] 18m, [183cm] 20m, [189cm] 21m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- 2.5mm steel
- partial twin
- Claimed Weight
- [159cm] 7lb 0.9oz (3200g), [165cm] 7lb 7.2oz (3380g), [171cm] 7lb 11.4oz (3500g), [177cm] 7lb 15.7oz (3620g), [183cm] 8lb 3.2oz (3720g), [189cm] 8lb 9.5oz (3900g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help