Dictator 2.0 Ski
When winter hits there's nothing you love more than charging at Mach 10 speed down some steep groomers. Except for maybe ducking and dodging trees while you blast through fresh snow, then popping back on the trail to charge at Mach 10 speed down some steep groomers. Okay, you love pretty much everything, which is why the versatile Faction Dictator 2.0 Ski is right up your ally. Its 95mm waist width can rip down corduroy cruisers with lots of control, and isn't so thin that it can't hang when the snow starts to fall. Especially not with a rockered tip and Faction's Surf Zone technology helping you float through knee-deep powder lines. You've also got a camber underfoot and a slightly rockered flat-tail design for better edge control, so whether you're arching huge turns or cutting it tight down steep slopes you've got a pair of skis that won't quit on you.
A full sidewall construction ensures ultimate durability over time so you can bump up against roots and rocks without fear, while a Fusion Lite core of paulownia and poplar wood keeps things light and responsive. You've also got dual titanal layers that dampen vibrations when you're cutting turns at high speeds, giving you a smooth ride everywhere on the mountain. It also comes equipped with a skin clip and boasts a backcountry-friendly weight, ensuring that even dedicated backcountry enthusiasts will find something to love in this all-mountain ski.
- Rip resorts in all conditions with this versatile all-mountain ski
- 95mm waist lets you cook down groomers and can handle fresh snow
- Rockered tip and tapered Surf Zones ensure a floatier ride in powder
- Camber underfoot and flat tail provide edge control on speedy runs
- Titanal layers dampen vibrations when you're charging at light speed
- Full strength sidewalls ensure a more durable construction
- Paulownia and poplar provide a lighter and more responsive feel
- Backcountry-friendly weight gives you the option to explore further
- Item #FSK002D