You're in charge.
Faction's Dictator 2.0 Ski is just as confused about the resort's boundaries as you are. That's not to say you'd spend your resort days tucking the ropes and risking getting your season pass taken away; you're a dictator after all—not some silly rebel. As a dictator, you decide whether you're going to spend the day zippering through backcountry's crust or bombing down lines like Corbet's Couloir, and this ski will follow through like the subservient proletariat you expect it to be.Although it has the tail clip and a backcountry-friendly weight, the Dictator 2.0 rides well in variable conditions most commonly found in the resort. The rocker tip and tail hold its own when you're riding backcountry's remaining crud after a few days since the last snowstorm, and the camber underfoot keeps you content on full-blown groomer days throughout spring. The dual turn radius helps you initiate tight turns on icy, steep sections, and yet still allows wider turns on large, beautiful aprons.
- All-mountain ski ready for in-bounds or backcountry-bounds
- 95mm waist rides best in variable conditions
- Rocker tip & tail navigate through softer snow
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on firm snow
- Dual radius sidecut initiates a versatile turn radius
- Poppy, light wood core with dual titanal laminates for stiffness
- Microcap construction includes sandwich sidewalls for durability
- Item #FSK001Q
171cm, 175cm, 179cm, 183cm, 187cm
122 / 95 / 108mm
rocker, camber, rocker
paulownia, poplar, dual titanal
[175cm, single] 3lb, 13oz
all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing