Challenge the status quo.
When it comes to all-mountain riding, you need a ski that can handle a blend of big lines, bigger tricks, and high speed. Enter the Faction Skis Candide 2.0 Ski. Playful, buttery, and poppy, this ski lets you look at the mountain from a whole new perspective. Tip and tail rocker make turning a breeze and help you ride through less-than-perfect snow conditions without a hitch, while low camber underfoot throws down a solid amount of edge hold and pop without making the ski feel twitchy when you find yourself in deeper snow.
The updated poplar and beech core is light and absorbent while still providing strength and snap for a playful, responsive ride. Faction reinforced the 2.0 with carbon underfoot to prevent blowouts during hard stops and rail sessions. The ski's sandwich construction is lightweight yet strong, with a design that supplies plenty of edging power. An updated micro-cap topsheet provides increased durability, while the sintered base keeps things speedy, so you can be confident you'll clear whatever gap you're lining up.
- Playful, buttery, poppy freestyle ski styles the terrain park
- Wider 102mm waist rides less-than-perfect snow conditions
- Tip & tail rocker navigates soft snow
- Camber underfoot holds an edge and pops without a squirrelly feel
- Poppy, light wood cord with carbon and triaxial reinforcments
- Microcap construction includes sandwich sidewalls for durability
- Item #FSK001I