From the cirque to the skintrack, the Exped Serac 25L Backpack provides adaptive and versatile storage whether you're backcountry touring, alpine climbing, or doing a little bit of both. The durable face fabric withstands brushes against rough, snowy features or granite rock alike, while the TPU coating offers protection from light moisture and precipitation. A removable PE foam board allows an element of customization (should you be counting the ounces) and doubles as a seat should you need to take ten and enjoy the view or swap out crampons. Additionally, the Serac features a roll-top closure and waist belt for a stabilized, cinched-down load, yet the main compartment can be easily accessed from a side entry point. The generous front pocket easily accommodates touring necessities (such as skins or shovel and probe), and the daisy chain, as well as multiple attachment points, ensure that you're able to attach your skis with ease.
- A versatile pack for day trips, skiing, or climbing
- Durable material withstands rough wear and tear
- PU treatment fends off light moisture
- Removable back board offers customizable convenience
- Waist belt stabilizes load
- Attachment points allow you to bring along necessities
- Item #XPD003L