Expert Travel Companion.
From zip lining in Costa Rica to touring historical Europe, the ExOfficio Men's Sol Cool Print Boxer Brief offers cool, breathable comfort during your travel adventures. Made from jade-infused Sol Cool fabric, this boxer brief draws heat away from your skin while also wicking away moisture to keep you comfortable, even in hot, sticky environments. An anti-odor finish ensures you stay feeling (and smelling) fresh, even when you're on your third flight of the day.
- A printed boxer brief that makes an ideal traveling companion
- Cotton blend construction for soft, moisture-wicking performance
- Fabric is cool to the touch and pulls heat away from the skin
- Anti-odor finish for lasting freshness
- Elastic waistband assures pinch-free comfort
- Item #EXO00DK
- Q & A
Nice feel. Sized larger than ExO briefs
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 145lbs
Received this item and liked the construction and feel of the fabric, however, the waist was way too large on the medium. I have about 10 pairs of medium ExOfficio give-n-go briefs so I was surprised the medium Sol Cool was so big. Returning for a size Small.
Update: Received the small Sol Cool. Seemed to fit well. After wearing noticed that the fit is more like a regular boxer, i.e. it is not snug but rather loose. Feels very comfortable but does not provide much support, fine if that's what you are looking for.