Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
Sale Current price: $127.96 Original price: $159.95
Select a color:Black/Teal/White
Select a size:
Why WE like the Geshido Climbing Shoe
Perform at a higher level, and at a higher elevation, in the Evolv Geshido Climbing Shoe. A performance-oriented design manifests itself in the forms of a leather upper and super sticky Trax XT-5 high-friction rubber for intimidating adhering power. A molded midsole reduces deadspace underfoot for more natural claw action, and an innovative cinch system offers a superb fit.
- All-around rock climbing shoes for trad, sport, and bouldering
- Perforated tongue increases breathability
- Hook-and-loops make this shoe quick and easy to put on and take off
- Ultra-sticky Trax rubber for serious grip
- Molded midsole for a more natural foot position
- Item #EVLZ03M
- Upper Material
- [forefoot] leather, [heel] synthetic
- [forefoot] microfiber, [footbed] leather, [heel] cotton
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.9oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 2 ratings
5 Stars - 2 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.