Select style & size:Select options
BB92 Bottom Bracket
The e*thirteen BB92 Bottom Bracket lets you install your e*thirteen crankset into mountain bike frames with a press fit BB92 bottom bracket shell. The stainless steel cups press directly into the frame and house dual-row bearings for smooth spinning and longevity. It's works with e*thirteen TRS, XCX, and LG1 cranksets with a 30mm spindle diameter only, but fits both 89.5 and 92mm wide press fit bottom bracket shells.
- Press fit BB92 bottom bracket for e*thirteen cranksets
- Fits e*thirteen TRS, XCX, and LG1 cranks with 30mm spindle diameter
- Fits frames with 89.5 and 92mm wide press fit bottom bracket shells
- Stainless steel cups with center tube for sealing
- Dual-row bearings backed by 1 year no-questions-asked warranty
- For 41mm inner diameter press fit frames
- Includes spacers, refer to e*thirteen user manual for spacer arrangement
- Item #ETR0028
- Q & A
Replaced Raceface BB with this
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I used this after my RF PF92 BB took a dump. So far so good, hoping to get more life out of the dual row bearings with a 30mm spindle Turbine crankset. Came with a good selection of spacer rings not pictured and instructions for which ones to use with E13 cranksets. It was trial and error with the RF Turbines, but after a few tries I got it right, and I'm thankful I didn't have to source the spacers separately.