Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The SES Aero Road Handlebar
The ENVE SES Aero Road Handlebar is built for one thing: going fast. It's ENVE's first foray into internal cable routing, resulting in a clean look that cuts through the air. The flat, wide top section of the bars slices wind when you need speed and provides a big platform for resting tired hands at the end of an interval. The drops have a similar profile as ENVE's standard compact road bar, with the bar ends flaring out slightly wider than the top of the bar to offer a wide range of hand positions to get comfy and aero in the drops. Additionally, it's Di2 compatible with a junction box at each bar end, making it all the more futureproof if you decide to upgrade to electronic shifting down the road.
- Lightweight, aero bar for racers who (obviously) go fast
- Full carbon fiber construction absorbs road vibrations
- Ergonomically-shaped for hand comfort on long rides
- Di2 compatible with a junction box at each bar end
- Lifetime incident protection covers mishaps on or off the bike
- Item #ENV004A
- carbon fiber
- 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Claimed Weight
- 8.2oz (233g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 years, lifetime incident protection
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.