Why We Like The ENVE M635 Industry Nine Hydra 29in Boost Wheelset
Designed to deliver maximum control all over the trail, the ENVE M635 wheelset utilizes a carbon layup that is engineered for the specific demands of trail riding. The 100% unidirectional carbon construction strikes the perfect balance of stiffness, compliance, and impact resistance, giving us a lively ride feel and instant acceleration. Gearhead-favorite Industry Nine Hydra hubs deliver 690 points of engagement for complete control, whether we're climbing technical singletrack or bombing down gnarly rock gardens, and a 35mm internal rim width supports modern wider tires for better grip.
- Lightweight carbon 29er wheelset for shredding singletrack
- Unidirectional carbon layup is strong and responsive
- Hydra hubs have 0.52° engagement delivering instant acceleration
- Wide hookless bead minimizes chances of pinch flats
- 35mm internal width supports 2.5 - 2.8in tires
- Beefy hookless bead edge improves impact resistance
- Item #ENV007X
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Rim Type
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [internal] 35mm, [external] 43.5mm
- Brake Compatibility
- Industry Nine Hydra
- Front Axle
- 15 x 110mm Boost
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 148mm Boost
- Sapim CX Ray
- Spoke Count
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 699g, [rear] 832g
- 2 valve stems, 1 roll tubeless tape, 2 valve stem nuts, 1 accessory bag
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help