Now in its third generation, the FS260-Pro Bibshort from Endura is its bestselling model thanks to its technical fabrics, comfortable chamois, and overall value. Its Italian Lycra fabric provides exceptional support for working muscles while its stretch mesh bib upper offers moisture and optimal breathability. Endura cuts the bib in a pre-curved race fit that's supportive and comfortable and designed to fit while in the riding position.
Perhaps the star of the show is the bib's 600-Series chamois. Its shape is designed using a computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” process from a single piece of foam. A TRS perforated layer under the top sheet improves blood flow and wicking on long rides while gel inserts provide just the right amount of stretch. It's topped with a soft, microfiber face fabric with a permeant antibacterial finish and a front mesh panel that improves airflow.
Up top, raw edge power bands with inner silicone print keep the straps in place helping to eliminate any chafing and excessive bulk. Lastly, reflective twin stripes on the rear of each leg help improve visibility in low light.
- Endura's best-selling bib short, for good reason
- High-quality Italian fabrics wick and breathe
- Mesh bib upper supports and allows for cooling airflow
- Pre-curved cut for a comfortable fit in the saddle
- Hems finished with raw edges and inner silicone print for grip
- 600-series chamois supports, cushions, and breathes
- Reflective details increase visibility in low light
- Item #EDA001A